Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2016-01-11, Debtor: 117 Bedford LLC, Secured Party: Bank Hapoalim B.M., Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,550,000.00 dated 2015-12-29 between 117 Bedford LLC and Bank Leumi Usa View Document
- 117 Bedford LLC took a mortgage for $32,000.00 from Bank Leumi Usa on 2015-12-29. View Document
- On 2015-12-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bank Hapoalim B.M. to Bank Leumi Usa. View Document
- The Matlock Family Trust & Michael A. Matlock,Jr., Trustee sold this property to 117 Bedford, LLC for $3,658,000.00 on 2011-07-20. View Document
- Michael A.Jr. Matlock sold this property to Matlock Family Trust & Michael A.Jr. Trustee Matlock for $0.00 on 1999-02-01. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- John G Mccullough sold this property to Henry R John for $0.00 on 1966-11-01. View Document
- Henry R John took a mortgage for $0.00 from John G Mccullough on 1966-11-01. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-03-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,250,000 to $6,950,000 on 2013-06-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,800,000 to $7,250,000 on 2013-04-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,900,000 to $7,800,000 on 2013-03-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,900,000 to $7,900,000 on 2013-03-14 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $8,900,000 on 2013-02-01 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 30, 2012 and the registration expires Oct. 1, 2012.
- 117 Bedford St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 17.08ft x 42.75ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 2,635.04 sq. ft.
Remaining -164.96 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 1,532.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,268.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 4,979.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,179.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Three Families
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.