Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jean Nevins Kenin & Jean Nevins sold this property to Nevins Realty LLC for $0.00 on 1995-06-29. View Document
- Michael Kenin & Jean Kenin sold this property to Jean Nevins Kenin for $0.00 on 1986-08-08. View Document
- 116 Charles St Inc sold this property to Michael Kenin & Jean Kenin for $0.00 on 1976-12-28. View Document
- 116 Charles St Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Samuel G Cooper on 1973-01-10. View Document
- 116 Charles St Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Murray Skidelsky & Esco Trading Co Dba on 1973-01-10. View Document
- Samuel G Cooper sold this property to 116 Charles Street Inc for $0.00 on 1973-01-10. View Document
- Samuel G Cooper took a mortgage for $0.00 from Kelsey Smurr Marechal on 1970-04-21. View Document
- Kelsey Smurr Marechal sold this property to Samuel G Cooper for $0.00 on 1970-04-21. View Document
- Gemini Holding Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from United Mutual Savings on 1969-08-07. View Document
- Gemini Holding Corp sold this property to Kelsey S Marechal for $0.00 on 1969-08-07. View Document
- Kelsey S Marechal sold this property to Gemini Holding Corp for $0.00 on 1969-08-07. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 116 Charles St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 27.58ft x 74.92ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 4,554.56 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,945.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 2,648.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 39.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 8,606.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,997.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.