Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Stephen Scialdone & Juan Carlos Guerrero sold this property to Susan M Morningstar for $405,000.00 on 2014-02-04. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-10-29, Debtor: Susan M Morningstar, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Brian Blackburn sold this property to Stephen J Scialdone & Juan Carlos Guerrero for $412,500.00 on 2007-05-16. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-03-16, Debtor: Stephen J Scialdone & Juan Carlos Guerrero, Secured Party: N.A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-04-19, Debtor: Elisabeth Tiulescu, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Elisabeth Tiulescu sold this property to Brian Blackburn for $315,000.00 on 2006-04-04. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1999-09-20, Debtor: Elisabeth Tiulescu, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-10-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $380,000 on 2013-09-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2013-07-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-05-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $380,000 on 2013-04-18 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 8, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 111-127 Cabrini Apts Corp, 125 Cabrini Boulevard #2, New York, NY 10033
- Managing Agent: Solstice Residential Group, Ruth Vallecillo, 257 Park Avenue South #303, New York, NY 10010
- Head Officer: Trey Rogers,
- Officer: Karen Phillips,
- Site Manager: Reinaldo Colon,
- 115 Cabrini Blvd #B21, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 176.5ft x 57.17ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 32,752.24 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,955.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 61,886.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,178.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.