Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Venkata K Medabalmi Satisfied their Mortgage with Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation & Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2009-11-18. View Document
- Gela Nash-Taylor & Lp Taylor Investment Partnership was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The 115 Allen Street Condomin on 2009-06-26 View Document
- Venkata Medabalmi sold this property to Lp Taylor Investment Partnership for $1,500,000.00 on 2009-07-02. View Document
- Venkata Medabalmi was granted Power of Attorney for Scott M Siegler on 2009-06-06 View Document
- Venkata K Medabalmi Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2009-06-16. View Document
- Venkata K Medabalmi took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2006-09-14. View Document
- Venkata Medabalmi took a mortgage for $975,000.00 from Mers on 2005-09-01. View Document
- Venkata K Medabalmi was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The 115 Allen Street Condomin on 2005-09-01 View Document
- 115 Allen Street Development LLC sold this property to Venkata K. Medabalmi for $1,425,550.00 on 2005-09-01. View Document
- Venkata K Medabalmi was granted Power of Attorney for Scott M Slegler on 2005-08-15 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The115 Allen Street Condominium, 115 Allen Street #3 FL, New York, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: 115 Allen St Condo, Marc Steatham, 115 Allen Street #3/FL, New York, NY 10002
- Head Officer: Marc Steatham, 115 Allen Street #3FL, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Marc Steatham,
- 115 Allen St #5, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 88.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,280.12 sq. ft.
Remaining 172.12 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,236.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 128.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,339.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,231.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.