- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-06-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-03-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,300,000 to $2,250,000 on 2015-02-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,385,000 to $2,300,000 on 2015-01-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,385,000 on 2014-09-25 View Listing
- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice, students receive priority to Millennium High School (02M418).
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jason Rachlin Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A Wells Fargo Bank on 2015-06-16. View Document
- Angela K Hosny & Mark Hosny was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The 115 Allen Street Condo on 2015-05-28 View Document
- Angela K Hosny & Mark Hosny took a mortgage for $1,235,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2015-05-28. View Document
- Jason Rachlin sold this property to Angela K Hosny & Mark Hosny for $2,185,000.00 on 2015-05-28. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $970,000.00 dated 2012-06-07 between Jason Rachlin and Wells Fargo Bank Na View Document
- On 2012-05-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mers & Bank Of America, NA to Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- Jason Gurandiano Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2009-12-17. View Document
- Jason Rachlin was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers The 115 Allen Street on 2009-11-25 View Document
- Jason Rachlin took a mortgage for $1,162,500.00 from Mers on 2009-11-25. View Document
- Jason Gurandiano sold this property to Jason Rachlin for $1,550,000.00 on 2009-11-25. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2005-08-26 between 115 Allren Street Development LLC and Country Bank View Document
- Jason Gurandiano took a mortgage for $546,500.00 from Mers on 2005-08-26. View Document
- Jason Gurandiano was granted Power of Attorney for Bd Of Mgrs Of The 115 Allen Street Condominium on 2005-08-20 View Document
- 115 Allen Street Development LLC sold this property to Jason Gurandiano for $1,410,276.25 on 2005-08-26. View Document
- Release dated 2005-08-26 between Country Bank and View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-01-25. Parties: Country Bank View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2005-11-07, Debtor: Seth Tapper, Secured Party: L.P. Rcg Longveiw Ii, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2005-11-07, Debtor: 115 Allen Street Development LLC, Secured Party: Country Bank, Assignee: View Document
- 115 Allen St #4, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 88.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,280.12 sq. ft.
Remaining 172.12 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,236.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 128.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,339.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,231.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area