- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice, students receive priority to Millennium High School (02M418).
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2014-08-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First Republic Bank to Northfield Bank. View Document
- Mary Feldman Satisfied their Mortgage with The J.P. Morgan Mortgage Trust 2005-A8 Mortgage & Pass-Through Certificates, By Jpmorgan Chase Bank, & N.A., As Trustee, On Behalf Of The Holders Of Of & National Association, Its Attorney In Fact, By & Successor Trustee To Wachovia Bank U.S. Bank Na & Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc., Its Aif on 2013-10-15. View Document
- Kelly Hawk & Brian Kusler was granted Power of Attorney for The 115 Allen Street Condominium on 2013-09-16 View Document
- Kelly Hawk & Brian Kusler took a mortgage for $1,500,000.00 from First Republic Bank on 2013-09-16. View Document
- Mary Feldman sold this property to Kelly Hawk & Brian Kusler for $2,025,000.00 on 2013-09-16. View Document
- Kelly Hawk was granted Power of Attorney for Sean Hayden on 2013-08-14 View Document
- Brian Kusler was granted Power of Attorney for Sean Hayden on 2013-08-14 View Document
- On 2012-07-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank to U.S. Bank National Association. View Document
- Mary Feldman took a mortgage for $265,000.00 from N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2005-08-31. View Document
- Mary Feldman took a mortgage for $927,500.00 from N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2005-08-31. View Document
- Mary Feldman was granted Power of Attorney for 115 Allen Street Condominium on 2005-08-31 View Document
- 115 Allen Street Development LLC sold this property to Mary Feldman for $1,349,181.25 on 2005-08-31. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The115 Allen Street Condominium, 115 Allen Street #3 FL, New York, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: 115 Allen St Condo, Marc Steatham, 115 Allen Street #3/FL, New York, NY 10002
- Head Officer: Marc Steatham, 115 Allen Street #3FL, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Marc Steatham,
- 115 Allen St #2, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 88.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,280.12 sq. ft.
Remaining 172.12 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,236.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 128.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,339.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,231.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area