Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 2010 As The Kremer Revocable Trust Dated April 15 took a mortgage for $1,950,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2014-07-21. View Document
- Naomie Kremer was granted Power of Attorney for Olga Klugina on 2014-07-15 View Document
- Charles Rufus Franklin Kremer was granted Power of Attorney for Olga Klugina on 2014-07-15 View Document
- Naomie Kremer & Charles Rufus Franklin Kremer was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Petersfield Condominium on 2013-08-15 View Document
- Herbert E. Nass & The Mary Lincoln Bonnell Revocable Trust sold this property to Charles Rufus Franklin Kremer & Naomie Kremer & The Kremer Revocable Trust for $2,350,000.00 on 2013-08-15. View Document
- Mary Lincoln Bonnell sold this property to Bonnell, Trustee, Mary Lincoln & The Mary Lincoln Revocable 2010 Revocable Trust for $0.00 on 2010-09-27. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-08-31. Parties: Petersfield Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-07-05. Parties: Petersfield Condominium View Document
- Joseph S Jr Clark & Mary L Bonnell Satisfied their Mortgage with Home Savings Of America, FSB on 2003-05-12. View Document
- Marian R. Pressberg & Dwight A Kinsey Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Savings Bank on 1993-02-09. View Document
- Lincoln Bonnell & Joseph S. Jr Clark took a mortgage for $202,000.00 from Home Svgs America, FSB on 1992-08-05. View Document
- Mary Lincoln Bonnell & Joseph S. Jr. Clark was granted Power of Attorney for Petersfield Cond Bdmg on 1992-08-05 View Document
- Dwight A. Kinsey & Marian R. Pressberg sold this property to Mary Lincoln Bonnell & Joseph S Clark for $0.00 on 1992-07-22. View Document
- Consent (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-09-30. Parties: Marian Pressberg & Dwight Kimisey View Document
- Marian R. Pressberg & Dwight A Kinsey took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Emigrant Savings Bk on 1987-09-17. View Document
- Dwight Kinsey & Marian Pressberg was granted Power of Attorney for Petersfield Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-09-17 View Document
- Clermont Company sold this property to Dwight Kinsey & Marian Pressberg for $0.00 on 1987-08-27. View Document
- Release dated 1987-09-17 between East River Svgs Bk and Clermont Company View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-09-17. Parties: Clermont Company, East River Savings Bank View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-09-14. Parties: East River Savings Bank & Clermont Company Fbo View Document
- Maps filed 1987-08-04 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-08-04. Parties: Clermont Company View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Petersfield Condominium, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Patricia.Pettway-Brown@Ellimanpm.Com, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Avenue, New York City, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Susan Rydell, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Brenda Ballison, 675 Third Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Michael Perez,
- 115 4th Ave #5F, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 71.17ft x 126.42ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 83,256.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 70,456.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 82,980.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 70,180.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 89,895.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 77,095.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.