Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Arlene D Litwack Satisfied their Mortgage with Columbia Equities Ltd. on 2009-06-26. View Document
- Arlene Litwack & Linda Rosenbluth was granted Power of Attorney for Petersfield on 2007-06-15 View Document
- Arlene Litwack sold this property to Arlene Litwack & Linda Rosenbluth for $10.00 on 2007-06-15. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-08-31. Parties: Petersfield Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-07-05. Parties: Petersfield Condominium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $275,000.00 dated 2002-11-19 between Arlene D Litwack and Columbia Equities View Document
- Arlene D Litwack took a mortgage for $4,066.41 from Columbia Equities on 2002-11-19. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-05-19. Parties: Clermont Company, East River Savings Bk View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-10-21. Parties: Clermont Company, East River Svgs Bk View Document
- Release dated 1987-10-05 between East River Svgs Bk and Clermont Company View Document
- Estelle S. Hertzberg & Arlene D. Litwack was granted Power of Attorney for Petersfield Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-10-05 View Document
- Hertzberg Estelle S.Aka & Arlene D. Litwack & Estelle Hertzberg took a mortgage for $220,000.00 from Dime Savings Bk Ny on 1987-10-05. View Document
- Clermont Company sold this property to Estelle S. Hertzberg & Arlene D. Litwack for $0.00 on 1987-09-15. View Document
- Consent (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-09-30. Parties: Asrlene D. Litwack & Estelle S. Hertzberg View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-09-14. Parties: East River Savings Bank & Clermont Company Fbo View Document
- Maps filed 1987-08-04 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-08-04. Parties: Clermont Company View Document
- 115 4th Ave #3E, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 71.17ft x 126.42ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 83,256.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 70,456.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 82,980.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 70,180.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 89,895.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 77,095.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.