Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-08-31. Parties: Petersfield Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-07-05. Parties: Petersfield Condominium View Document
- Douglas C. Stern Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank N.A. on 1993-04-06. View Document
- On 1993-02-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Citibank to Security Pacific Natetc. View Document
- Andrea R. Schweizer was granted Power of Attorney for Petersfield Condo Bd/Mng on 1993-02-02 View Document
- Douglas Aka Stern & Douglas C. Stern was granted Power of Attorney for Francis P. Manfredi on 1993-02-02 View Document
- Douglas Aka Stern & Douglas C. Stern sold this property to Andreas R. Schweizer for $0.00 on 1993-01-25. View Document
- On 1990-10-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citicorp Mortgage Inc to Security Pacific Etc. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-12-14. Parties: East River Svgs Bk View Document
- Consent (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-09-30. Parties: Douglas C Sten View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-09-14. Parties: East River Savings Bank & Clermont Company Fbo View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-09-08. Parties: Clermont Co, East River Savings Bank View Document
- Release dated 1987-09-08 between East River Savings Bank and Clermont Company View Document
- Douglas C. Stern was granted Power of Attorney for Petersfield Condo Bd/Mgr on 1987-09-08 View Document
- Douglas C Stern took a mortgage for $273,000.00 from Citibank N A on 1987-09-08. View Document
- Clermont Company sold this property to Douglas Aka Stern & Douglas C. Stern for $0.00 on 1987-08-18. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-08-04 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-08-04. Parties: Clermont Company View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Petersfield Condominium, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Patricia.Pettway-Brown@Ellimanpm.Com, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Avenue, New York City, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Susan Rydell, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Brenda Ballison, 675 Third Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Michael Perez,
- 115 4th Ave #3C, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 71.17ft x 126.42ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 83,256.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 70,456.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 82,980.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 70,180.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 89,895.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 77,095.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.