Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-08-31. Parties: Petersfield Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-07-05. Parties: Petersfield Condominium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-04-13 between Denise Melenack and Chase Home Mtge Corp View Document
- Denise Melenack took a mortgage for $890.38 from Chase Home Mtge Corp on 1992-04-13. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-08-03. Parties: Clermont Co, East River Svgs Bank View Document
- Denise Melenack was granted Power of Attorney for Petersfield Condo Bd/Mgr on 1988-07-28 View Document
- Denise M. Melenack took a mortgage for $155,000.00 from Chase Home Mtge Corp on 1988-07-28. View Document
- Clermont Company sold this property to Denise M. Melenack for $0.00 on 1988-07-06. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1988-07-28. Parties: East River Savings Bk View Document
- Release dated 1988-07-28 between East River Svgs Bank and Clermont Company View Document
- Consent (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-07-15. Parties: Denise M. Melenack View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-09-14. Parties: East River Savings Bank & Clermont Company Fbo View Document
- Maps filed 1987-08-04 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-08-04. Parties: Clermont Company View Document
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2016-07-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-07-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,500 to $6,995 on 2016-06-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,995 to $6,500 on 2016-05-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,995 to $6,995 on 2016-03-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $7,995 on 2016-02-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,895,000 to $2,795,000 on 2015-12-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,895,000 on 2015-10-18 View Listing
- 115 4th Ave #2H, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 71.17ft x 126.42ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 83,256.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 70,456.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 82,980.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 70,180.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 89,895.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 77,095.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.