Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,999,990.00 dated 2013-07-23 between David Milch and Mers & Morgan Stanley Private Bank View Document
- David Milch took a mortgage for $1,296,041.34 from Mers & Morgan Stanley Private Bank on 2013-07-23. View Document
- On 2013-07-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mers & Merrill Lynch Credit Corp to Mers & Morgan Stanley Private Bank. View Document
- David M. Milch took a mortgage for $11,944.61 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation & Mers As Nominee on 2002-05-02. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-05-02 between David M. Milch and Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation View Document
- On 2002-05-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation. View Document
- David Milch took a mortgage for $552,032.66 from Citibank, NA on 1998-08-25. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-08-25 between David Milch and Citibank, NA View Document
- On 1998-08-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from State Street Bank And Trust Company to Citibank, NA. View Document
- On 1994-08-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Citibank to State Street Bank &Trust Company. View Document
- David Milch took a mortgage for $157,500.00 from Citibank N.A. on 1993-10-01. View Document
- David Milch was granted Power of Attorney for American Felt Bld Cdbd/ on 1988-05-04 View Document
- Nathan Pulwer sold this property to David Milch for $0.00 on 1988-01-15. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-09-14 between Nathan Pulwer and David Milch View Document
- Release dated 1985-08-22 between Ensign Bank, FSB and 114 East 13Th St Co. View Document
- Nathan Pulwer was granted Power of Attorney for American Felt Bld.Bdmgr on 1985-08-22 View Document
- 114 E.13Th St Co. sold this property to Nathan Pulwer for $0.00 on 1985-08-13. View Document
- Maps filed 1985-05-02 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-05-02. Parties: 114 East 13Th St Co. View Document
- 114 E 13th St #9D, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.25ft x 103.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 47,028.24 sq. ft.
Remaining 295.24 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 46,872.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 139.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 50,778.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,045.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.