- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Marc A Sirota Satisfied their Mortgage with Anchor Savings Bank, FSB on 2005-04-13. View Document
- On 2002-08-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fa Washington Mutual Bank to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Roberta Bloom & Rene L. White Satisfied their Mortgage with Ensign Bank on 1995-03-17. View Document
- On 1994-06-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anchor Savings Bank to Dime Savings Bank Ofn.Y.. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-05-17 between Marc A. Sirota and Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York FSB View Document
- Marc A. Sirota took a mortgage for $1,722.17 from Dime Savings Bank New York on 1994-05-17. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1994-04-15. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-03-31. Parties: Marc A. Sirota, Fsb Anchor Savings Bank View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-02-25. Parties: Rene L. White & Roberto Bloom, Ensign Bank Fnsb View Document
- John G Lapin sold this property to Marc A Sirota for $0.00 on 1986-12-22. View Document
- Marc A Sirota took a mortgage for $256,000.00 from Anchor Savings Bk on 1987-01-20. View Document
- Marc Sirota was granted Power of Attorney for American Felt Bdg Cdbd/M on 1987-01-20 View Document
- John G. Lapin Satisfied their Mortgage with Boston Safe Depst Trco on 1987-01-20. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1986-05-30. Parties: John G. Lapin, Boston Sake Depst&Tr. Co View Document
- John G Lapin was granted Power of Attorney for American Felt Bld Cdbdmg on 1986-05-20 View Document
- Philip Damashek & Ira S Bezoza was granted Power of Attorney for Roberta Bloom & Rene L White on 1986-05-20 View Document
- John G. Lapin took a mortgage for $240,000.00 from Boston Safe Depst Etc. on 1986-05-20. View Document
- Roberta Bloom & Rene L. White sold this property to John G. Lapin for $0.00 on 1986-04-30. View Document
- Roberta Bloom & Rene L White took a mortgage for $236,000.00 from Ensign Bank FSB on 1985-06-21. View Document
- Roberta Bloom & Rene L White was granted Power of Attorney for American Felt Cd Bdmgrs on 1985-06-21 View Document
- Release dated 1985-06-21 between Ensign Bank FSB and 114 E 13Th St Co View Document
- 114 E. 13Th Street Co. sold this property to Roberta Bloom & Rene L. White for $0.00 on 1985-06-04. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-06-21. Parties: 114 E.13Th St Co. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-06-21. Parties: 114 E. 13Th St Co. View Document
- Maps filed 1985-05-02 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-05-02. Parties: 114 East 13Th St Co. View Document
- 114 E 13th St #8B, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.25ft x 103.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 47,028.24 sq. ft.
Remaining 295.24 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 46,872.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 139.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 50,778.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,045.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area