Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kathryn Saffro Satisfied their Mortgage with Novus Financial Corporation on 2003-05-30. View Document
- Ryan Gentles took a mortgage for $472,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2003-05-28. View Document
- Ryan Gentles was granted Power of Attorney for The American Felt Building Condominium on 2003-05-28 View Document
- Kathryn Saffro sold this property to Ryan Gentles for $590,000.00 on 2003-05-28. View Document
- Kathryn Saffro was granted Power of Attorney for Mark Chaves on 2003-05-12 View Document
- Alexander W. Harris sold this property to Kathryn Saffro for $0.00 on 1997-08-08. View Document
- Kathryn Saffro was granted Power of Attorney for American Felt Building on 1997-12-11 View Document
- Kathryn Saffro took a mortgage for $156,000.00 from Novus Financial Corporation on 1997-12-11. View Document
- Eva M. Harris sold this property to Alexander W. Harris for $0.00 on 1988-08-02. View Document
- Alexander W Harris & Eva M Harris was granted Power of Attorney for American Flt Bldg Cdbdm on 1985-12-10 View Document
- 114 East 13Th St Co sold this property to Alexander W Harris & Eva M Harris for $0.00 on 1985-11-27. View Document
- Release dated 1985-12-10 between Ensign Bank FSB and 114 East 13Th St Co View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-12-10. Parties: 114 East 13Th Streetco, Ensign Bank FSB View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-12-10. Parties: 114 E 13Th Street Co, Ensign Bank FSB View Document
- Maps filed 1985-05-02 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-05-02. Parties: 114 East 13Th St Co. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The American Felt Bldg, 127 E59Th St #3RD, Nyc, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Properties Inc, Ira Meister, 127 E59Th St #3RDFL, Nyc, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Ira Meister, 127 E59St, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Dr. David Milch, 114 East 13Th St, Ny, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Lawrence Kaufherr,
- 114 E 13th St #3D, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.25ft x 103.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 47,028.24 sq. ft.
Remaining 295.24 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 46,872.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 139.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 50,778.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,045.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.