Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- David Kehr Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2015-08-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $200,000.00 dated 2005-07-05 between David Kehr and N. A. Citibank View Document
- David Kehr took a mortgage for $170,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2005-07-05. View Document
- David Kehr Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 2005-07-29. View Document
- David Kehr took a mortgage for $30,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2004-05-14. View Document
- On 1998-07-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Empire Of America Realty Credit Corp. to Ge Capital Mortgageservices Inc. View Document
- On 1995-05-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Empire Of America Realty Credit Corp. to Inc. Ge Capital Mortgageservices. View Document
- William J. Frappier Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank N.A. on 1993-11-23. View Document
- David M. Kehr took a mortgage for $177,750.00 from Empire/America Rltyetc on 1993-10-14. View Document
- William J. Frappier sold this property to David Kehr for $0.00 on 1993-10-04. View Document
- David Kehr was granted Power of Attorney for American Felt Bldg Cb/M on 1993-10-14 View Document
- Debra Fine Satisfied their Mortgage with Boston Safe Dpst Trco. on 1990-07-05. View Document
- William Frappier was granted Power of Attorney for American Felt Bldg Etc on 1990-05-15 View Document
- William J. Frappier took a mortgage for $225,900.00 from N.A Citibank on 1990-05-15. View Document
- Debra Fine sold this property to William J. Frappier for $0.00 on 1990-05-08. View Document
- Release dated 1985-08-22 between Ensign Bank, FSB and 114 East 13Th St Co View Document
- Debra Fine was granted Power of Attorney for American Felt Bldg Bd/Mg on 1985-08-22 View Document
- Debra Fine took a mortgage for $135,000.00 from Boston Safe Depst&Trco. on 1985-08-22. View Document
- 114 East 13Th St Co sold this property to Debra Fine for $0.00 on 1985-07-29. View Document
- Maps filed 1985-05-02 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-05-02. Parties: 114 East 13Th St Co. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The American Felt Bldg, 127 E59Th St #3RD, Nyc, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Properties Inc, Ira Meister, 127 E59Th St #3RDFL, Nyc, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Ira Meister, 127 E59St, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Dr. David Milch, 114 East 13Th St, Ny, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Lawrence Kaufherr,
- 114 E 13th St #3C, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.25ft x 103.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 47,028.24 sq. ft.
Remaining 295.24 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 46,872.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 139.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 50,778.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,045.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.