- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-07-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-07-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-06-30 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,000 on 2012-06-13 View Listing
- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Bret Easton Ellis Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2012-07-10. View Document
- 114 East 13Th Streetdevelopment Company Satisfied their Mortgage with Rolley Associates on 1998-03-16. View Document
- On 1994-03-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Home Savings Of America to Bankers Trust Company. View Document
- On 1992-07-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Resolution Trust Corp to Abi Asset Partners Lp. View Document
- Bret Easton Ellis took a mortgage for $296,875.00 from Home Savings America on 1989-11-17. View Document
- 114 East 13Th St Co sold this property to Brett Easton Ellis for $0.00 on 1989-05-18. View Document
- Brett Easton Ellis was granted Power of Attorney for American Felt Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1989-06-28 View Document
- Release dated 1989-06-28 between Ensign Bank and 114 East 13Th St Co View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-12-26. Parties: 114 East 13Th St Co, Ensign Bank FSB View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1985-12-26 between 114 East 13Th St Co and Ensign Bank FSB View Document
- 114 East 13Th St Co took a mortgage for $363,468.05 from Ensign Bank FSB on 1985-12-26. View Document
- Maps filed 1985-05-02 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-05-02. Parties: 114 East 13Th St Co. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The American Felt Bldg, 127 E59Th St #3RD, Nyc, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Properties Inc, Ira Meister, 127 E59Th St #3RDFL, Nyc, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Ira Meister, 127 E59St, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Dr. David Milch, 114 East 13Th St, Ny, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Lawrence Kaufherr,
- 114 E 13th St #2D, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.25ft x 103.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 47,028.24 sq. ft.
Remaining 295.24 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 46,872.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 139.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 50,778.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,045.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area