Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2015-03-18. Parties: Pierce L Potye & Travis L Cohen, Inc. Citimortgage, Green Tree Servicing LLC
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2015030900741001
Document Type: UCC3 ASSIGNMENT
CRFN: 2015000092153Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2015-03-18
Modified Date: 2015-03-18Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: the Bronx
DebtorCOHEN, TRAVIS L
114 CHRISTOPHER STREET #16
NEW YORK, NY 10014, US POTYE, PIERCE L
114 CHRISTOPHER STREET #16
NEW YORK, NY 10014, US
Secured PartyCITIMORTGAGE, INC.
1000 TECHNOLOGY DRIVE
O'FALLON, MO 63368, US
New Secured PartyGREEN TREE SERVICING LLC
7360 SOUTH KYRENE ROAD, T314
TEMPE, AZ 85283, US
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 01PN35761
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-09-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,850 to $3,795 on 2016-09-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,895 to $3,850 on 2016-08-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,995 to $3,895 on 2016-08-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,800 to $3,995 on 2016-07-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-07-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-08-29 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,800 on 2014-07-26 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 114 Christopther Apt Corporation, 636 Broadway #820, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: East Houston Street Building Corp, Steven Haskell, 636 Broadway #820, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Robert Haskell, 636 Broadway #820, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Steven Haskell, 636 Broadway #820, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Anthony Couvertheir,
- 114 Christopher St #16, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.83ft x 95.67ft
- Coop Number
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 12,920.31 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,118.69 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 25,521.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,482.6 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.