Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
UCC3 Termination dated 2013-02-13, Secured Party: Hsbc Bank Usa, NA, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2013021201523001
Document Type: UCC3 TERMINATION
CRFN: 2013000061501Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2013-02-13
Modified Date: 2013-02-13Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 2012000505962
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-12-27, Secured Party: Hsbc Bank Usa, NA
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2012122701543001
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2012000505962Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2012-12-27
Modified Date: 2012-12-27Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 30, 2017 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2018.
- Corporate Owner: Sgrc 70 Llc, 230 E 85Th St, Ny, NY 10028
- Managing Agent: Bettina Equities Management Llc, Sophia Biraglia, 230 E 85Th St, New York, NY 10028
- Head Officer: Rose Caiola, 230 E 85Th St, Ny, NY 10028
- Officer: Benny Caiola, 230 E 85Th St, Ny, NY 10028
- Shareholder: Rose Caiola, 230 East 85Th Street, New York, NY 10028
- Shareholder: Benny Caiola, 230 East 85Th Street, New York, NY 10028
- Shareholder: Maria Sciortino, 230 East 85Th Street, New York, NY 10028
- Site Manager: Faik Ardolic,
- 114 4th Ave #6J, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 47.0ft x 117.0ft
- Greenwich Village
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 19,064.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -22,935.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 33,252.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,748.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 36,023.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,977.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.