Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- This unit was listed for Sale for $4,500,000 on 2016-09-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-09-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-09-16 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-07-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,350,000 to $4,999,000 on 2012-03-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $5,350,000 on 2012-01-18 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 111 Central Park North Condominium, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Tracy Schwartz, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Yelena Sverdlova, 675 Third Avenue #6TH FL, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Ricardo Santamaria,
- 111 Central Park North #3AC, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 125.0ft x 171.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 120,953.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,132.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,598.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 26,777.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.