Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2004-07-22, Debtor: Jeffrey H Aminoff & Kathleen M Faccini, Secured Party: Citibank, N.A. C/O Citimortgage, Inc., Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-11-20, Debtor: Julie C Davis, Secured Party: N.A. As Trustee Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-11-20, Debtor: Julie C Davis, Secured Party: The Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Subordination (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2003-11-20. Parties: Kimberly Vernon, The Chase Manhattan Bank View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-11-18, Debtor: Julie Davis, Secured Party: The Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-11-03, Debtor: Kimberly Vernon, Secured Party: Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-10-27, Debtor: Edward L Lederman, Secured Party: North American Mortgage Company, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-06-27, Debtor: Gene Pudberry & Ann Veltri, Secured Party: The Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2003-06-27, Debtor: Kimberly S Vernon, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Barrow Street Owners Inc, 111 Barrow St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Charles Greenthal, Jonathan West, 4 Park Ave, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Kathleen Faccini, 4 Park Ave #3RDFL, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Virginia Conti, 4 Park Ave #3RDFL, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Selim Lekperic,
- 111 Barrow St #*, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.25ft x 104.08ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -81,040.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 50,650.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -30,390.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,845.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -15,195.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.