Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Scott Sumption sold this property to Elizabeth A Oyen for $615,000.00 on 2012-04-04.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2012040301097001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2012000162720Document Date: 2012-04-04
Recorded Date: 2012-04-24
Modified Date: 2012-04-24Document Amount: $615,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
166 CLINTON STREET
BROOKLYN, NY 11201, US
Grantee/BuyerOYEN, ELIZABETH A
111 FOURTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10003, US
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-02-14, Debtor: Elizabeth A Oyen, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2012021301195001
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2012000061026Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2012-02-14
Modified Date: 2012-02-14Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
DebtorOYEN, ELIZABETH A
406 EAST 9TH STREET, UNIT#7
NEW YORK, NY 10009, US
Secured PartyWELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.
2701 WELLS FARGO WAY
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55467, US
- Listing price was changed from $635,000 to $615,000 on 2012-04-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-04-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-01-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $649,000 to $635,000 on 2011-11-08 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $649,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Fourth Avenue Owners Corp, 675 Third Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Patricia.Pettway@Ellimanpm.Com, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Brenda Ballison, 675 Third Ave ##, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Ellen Hunt, 675 Third Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Ken Burgess,
- 111 4th Ave #9O, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 141.83ft x 166.75ft
- Coop Number
- East Village
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 105,753.34 sq. ft.
Remaining -50,896.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 105,402.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -51,248.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 114,185.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -42,464.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.