Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- UCC3 Termination dated 2013-10-04, Debtor: Michele Stocknoff, Secured Party: Mortgage Electronics Registration Systems Inc., Assignee: View Document
- Michelle Stocknoff sold this property to Peter F Hughes for $971,500.00 on 2013-09-24. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-09-24, Debtor: Peter F Hughes, Secured Party: Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2009-09-03, Debtor: Michele Stocknoff, Secured Party: Mortgage Electronics Registration Systems Inc, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2009-08-25, Debtor: Michele Stocknoff, Secured Party: Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation, Assignee: View Document
- Listing price was changed from $925,000 to $1,285,000 on 2016-09-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Sold to Available on 2016-09-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2016-06-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-04-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,349,000 to $1,285,000 on 2016-03-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,349,000 on 2016-02-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-09-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-06-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $925,000 on 2013-05-22 View Listing
- 111 4th Ave #5D, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 141.83ft x 166.75ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 105,753.34 sq. ft.
Remaining -50,896.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 105,402.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -51,248.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 114,185.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -42,464.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.