Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Janet J Basilone sold this property to Michael Kosty for $630,000.00 on 2014-11-18. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-10-27, Debtor: Michael Kosty, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2008-05-09, Debtor: Mary F Basilone & Janet J Basilone, Secured Party: Fa Washington Mutual Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-01-12, Debtor: Mary F Basilone & Janet J Basilone, Secured Party: Washington Mutual Amm, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-10-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-08-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $625,000 on 2014-07-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-09-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Off Market on 2013-07-26 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-06-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-05-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-02-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-12-17 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Fourth Avenue Owners Corp, 675 Third Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Patricia.Pettway@Ellimanpm.Com, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Brenda Ballison, 675 Third Ave ##, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Ellen Hunt, 675 Third Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Ken Burgess,
- 111 4th Ave #2A, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 141.83ft x 166.75ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 105,753.34 sq. ft.
Remaining -50,896.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 105,402.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -51,248.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 114,185.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -42,464.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.