Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2002-05-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Chase Mortgage Holdings to Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation. View Document
- Gary Swidler sold this property to Gary Swidler & Jennifer Dalven for $0.00 on 2002-04-16. View Document
- Gary Swidler & Jennifer Dalven took a mortgage for $16,500.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 2002-05-13. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-05-13 between Gary Swidler & Jennifer Dalven and Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation View Document
- On 2000-09-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation to Inc. Chase Mortgage Holdings. View Document
- Sligo Realty LLC sold this property to East 58Th St. Corp. for $0.00 on 1999-09-17. View Document
- East 58Th St. Corp. sold this property to Gary Swidler for $0.00 on 1999-09-17. View Document
- Gary Swidler was granted Power of Attorney for Kimberly Condominium on 1999-10-28 View Document
- Gary Swidler took a mortgage for $616,500.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorp. on 1999-10-28. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-09-16. Parties: Kimberly Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 1999-09-16 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 29, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: The Kimberly Condominium, 152 W 57Th St #12THFL, Ny, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: A B C Realty, Seth Weinstein, 152 W 57Th St #12THFL, Ny, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Peter Cunningham, 152 W 57Th St #12THFL, Ny, NY 10019
- Officer: Roy Stillman, 152 W 57Th St #12THFL, Ny, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Larry Muscat,
- 110 Charles St #4C, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.0ft x 108.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 38,999.28 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,772.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 22,674.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -34,098.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 73,690.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,918.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.