Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-12-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,750 to $1,795 on 2015-11-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-11-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-10-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-10-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-09-27 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,750 on 2013-09-08 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 110 Bennett Avenue Llc C/O Rose Assoc, 200 Madison Avenue #5FL, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Rose Associates Inc, Vincent Pedone, 200 Madison Avenue #5FL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: John Kent, 200 Madison Avenue #5FL, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Cathy Bernstein, 200 Madison Avenue #5FL, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Jozsef Feldicsko,
- 110 Bennett Ave #4A, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 108.58ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 37,392.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,175.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 70,655.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,087.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.