Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-09-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-08-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-03-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,395 to $2,200 on 2014-02-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,395 on 2014-02-05 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Mp Cornelia Property Group, Llc, 42-01 235Th Street, Douglaston, NY 11363
- Managing Agent: Douglaston Realty Management Corp., Steve Boudourakis, 42-01 235Th Street, Douglaston, NY 11363
- Head Officer: Steve Boudourakis, 42-01 235Th Street, Douglaston, NY 11363
- Officer: John Petras, 42-01 235Th Street, Douglaston, NY 11363
- Site Manager: Steve Boudourakis,
- Lessee: Mp Cornelia Property Group Et Al, 42-01 235Th Street, Douglaston, NY 11363
- 11 Cornelia St #1F, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 95.5ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 17,461.98 sq. ft.
Remaining -9,018.02 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 34,492.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,012.8 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.