Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-02-18. Parties: Sentinel Holdings LLC, Kwok Keung Kwan View Document
- Sentinel Holdings LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Kwok Keung Kwan on 2011-01-05. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Wang And Associates LLC by Sentinel Holdings, LLC or 2011-01-10 View Document
- Wang And Associates LLC took a mortgage for $1,700,000.00 from Sentinel Holdings, LLC on 2011-01-10. View Document
- Sentinel Holdings LLC sold this property to Wang And Associates LLC for $2,300,000.00 on 2011-01-10. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-02-01, Debtor: Wang And Associates LLC, Secured Party: Sentinel Holdings LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Asgn Of Asgn Of L&R (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-03-15. Parties: We Buy Realty Corp., Kwok Keung Kwan View Document
- On 2007-02-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from We Buy Realty Corp. to Kwok Keung Kwan. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to We Buy Realty Corp by Sentinel Holdings LLC. or 2004-11-08 View Document
- Sentinel Holdings Llc. took a mortgage for $750,000.00 from We Buy Realty Corp. on 2004-11-08. View Document
- We Buy Realty Corp. sold this property to Sentinel Holdings LLC. for $1,250,000.00 on 2004-11-08. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1997-08-05, Debtor: Alan H. (The Surviving Trustees) Altheim & David Altheim & Philip S. Altheim, Secured Party: City & Suburbank Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- We Buy Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Richard Htr Robinson & Miriam Tr King & L Decd Etal Rubenstein on 1979-12-17. View Document
- Alfred S Friedman Mgmt & Sjs Associates sold this property to We Buy Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1979-12-17. View Document
- Richard Htr Robinson & Miriam Tr King & Louis Decd Rubenstein sold this property to We Buy Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1979-12-17. View Document
- Silberman Estates Inc sold this property to S J S Associates for $0.00 on 1977-01-25. View Document
- 11 Allen St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 87.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 7,526.72 sq. ft.
Remaining -258.28 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,128.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,343.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,222.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,437.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.