Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-12-03, Debtor: Jupiter 21 LLC, Secured Party: Td Bank, N.A., As Administrative Agent, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Jupiter 21 LLC by N.A. Td Bank or 2013-11-22 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $43,250,000.00 dated 2013-11-22 between Jupiter 21 LLC and N.A. Td Bank View Document
- Jupiter 21 LLC took a mortgage for $14,250,000.00 from N.A. Td Bank on 2013-11-22. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-12-03. Parties: N.A. Td Bank, Jupiter 21 LLC View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-12-03. Parties: Acting By And Through Hpd The City Of New York, Jupiter 21 LLC View Document
- Release dated 2013-11-22 between Jupiter 21 LLC and Acting By And Through Its De The City Of New York View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2013-12-03. Parties: Acting By And Through Its De The City Of New York, Jupiter 21 LLC View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-12-03. Parties: N.A. Td Bank, N.A. Td Bank View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 13, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Jupiter 21 Llc, 127 East 59 Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Properties, Inc, Kristen Storino, 127 East 59Th Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Donald Capoccia, 127 East 59 Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Shareholder: Donald Capoccia, 150 Myrtle Ave #2ND, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Site Manager: Kristen Storino,
- 11 2nd Ave #CU1, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 96.02ft x 96.47ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 59,357.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,774.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 59,160.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,577.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 64,090.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,507.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Retail Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.