Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Theatre First Foundation, INC Satisfied their Mortgage with Justine Compton on 2006-05-26. View Document
- Theatre First Foundation, INC sold this property to Trinity Christian Center Of Santa Ana, INC for $13,000,000.00 on 2006-07-27. View Document
- Inc. Theatre First Foundation took a mortgage for $10,000.00 from Justine Compton on 1996-10-19. View Document
- Point Realty Management Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Limited Bank Of East Asia on 1995-07-07. View Document
- Ponti Realty Management Corp. sold this property to Inc. Theatre First Foundation for $0.00 on 1995-06-14. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsrvtn Cmmssn View Document
- On 1989-08-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ponti Realty Mngmntcorp to Bank Of East Asia Ltd. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1989-08-02 between Pointi Realty Mngmntcp and Bank Of East Asia Ltd View Document
- Ponti Realty Mngmntcp took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Bank Of East Asia Ltd on 1989-08-02. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1988-12-20 between Ponti Realty Mgmnt Corp and Bank East Asia View Document
- Ponti Realty Mgmnt Cp & Ponti Realty Inc Aka took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Bank East Asia on 1988-12-20. View Document
- Ponti Rlty Mgmt Corp & Ponti Realty Inc Aka took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Bank Of East Asia on 1988-01-27. View Document
- Pinti Realty Mngemntcp & Ponti Realty Inc Aka took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Bank Of East Asia Ltd on 1987-01-16. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1986-04-04. Parties: Ponti Realty Corp, Bank Of East Asia Ltd View Document
- Ponti Realty Mangmtcorp took a mortgage for $1,800,000.00 from Bank/East Asia on 1986-04-04. View Document
- 111 East 15Th St Corp sold this property to Ponti Rlty Mgmnt Cpaka & Ponti Realty Inc for $0.00 on 1986-03-31. View Document
- 109 E 15th St, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 103.25ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- (FORMER) CENTURY ASSOCATION BUILDIN
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 31,081.26 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,961.26 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 30,978.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,858.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 33,559.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,439.5 sq. ft.
- Miscellaneous Theatre
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.