Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Margaret Fieland & Deceased Louis C. Fieland & Michele Fieland Pauker Satisfied their Mortgage with Kathryn Amdur & Martin Amdur on 2015-01-14. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-01-09. Parties: N.A. Capital One & North Fork Bank View Document
- Inc. Fylam Realty Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Capital One & North Fork Bank on 2014-12-29. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-01-07, Debtor: Delancey Street, LLC, Secured Party: Manfacturers And Traders Trust Company, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Delancey Street, LLC & 109 Delancey Street, LLC by Manfacturers And Traders Trust Company or 2014-12-23 View Document
- Delancey Street, LLC & 109 Delancey Street, LLC took a mortgage for $2,999,990.00 from Manfacturers And Traders Trust Company on 2014-12-23. View Document
- Inc. Fylam Realty sold this property to Delancey Street, LLC & 109 Delancey Street, LLC for $0.00 on 2014-12-22. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2005-04-07, Debtor: Fylam Realty Inc, Secured Party: North Fork Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to North Fork Bank by Fylam Realty Inc or 2005-03-03 View Document
- Fylam Realty Inc took a mortgage for $499,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2005-03-03. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1973-10-24. Parties: Dry Dock Savings Bank View Document
- On 1973-10-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dry Dock Savings Bank to Charles Amdur & Louis C Fieland. View Document
- 109 Delancey St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 88.0ft x 76.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 23,006.72 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,598.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 40,128.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 25,720.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 43,472.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,064.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.