Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-11-21, Debtor: West River Apartments Inc. & Chambord West Realty LLC & Inc. River View Apartments, Secured Party: Investors Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Chambord West Realty LLC. Satisfied their Mortgage with Marc Nadler on 2011-10-05. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Llc. Chambord West Realty & Inc. West River Apartments & Inc. River View Apartments by Investors Bank or 2011-10-07 View Document
- Llc. Chambord West Realty & Inc. West River Apartments & Inc. River View Apartments took a mortgage for $4,500,000.00 from Investors Bank on 2011-10-07. View Document
- On 2003-04-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Scottlee Realty Corp. to Marc Nadler. View Document
- Nadbro Realty Corp. & Scottlee Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Linda Funding LLC on 1998-11-23. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1998-11-23. Parties: Linda Funding LLC View Document
- Scottlee Realty Corp. sold this property to Chambord West Realtyllc for $0.00 on 1998-09-25. View Document
- Chambord West Realtyllc took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Scottlee Realty Corp. on 1998-11-12. View Document
- Scottlee Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Phyllis Nadler & Donald A. Nadler on 1998-11-12. View Document
- On 1997-12-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Linda Funding LLC to People'S Bank. View Document
- Nadbro Realty Corp. & Scottlee Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Linda Funding LLC on 1997-04-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1997-04-23 between Scottlee Realty Corp. and Phyllis Nadler & Donald A. Nadler View Document
- On 1997-04-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Nadbro Realty Corp. to Linda Funding LLC. View Document
- Scottlee Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $95,000.00 from Phyllis Nadler & Donald A. Nadler on 1997-01-29. View Document
- Phyllis Nadler & Donald A. Nadler sold this property to Scottlee Realty Corp. for $0.00 on 1996-12-09. View Document
- Phyllis Nadler & Sara Faas sold this property to Phyllis Nadler & Donald A Nadler for $0.00 on 1974-06-24. View Document
- Menco Realty Corp sold this property to Sara Fass & Phyllis Nadler for $0.00 on 1968-11-18. View Document
- 109 Audubon Ave, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 95.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 6,536.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,081.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,350.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,733.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 2 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.