Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 105 Acquisition LLC & Chambers 105 Acquisition LLC took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2002-11-29. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-11-29 between 105 Acquisition LLC & Chambers 105 Acquisition LLC and North Fork Bank View Document
- On 2002-11-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 105 Acquisition LLC & Chambers 105 Acquisition LLC to North Fork Bank. View Document
- On 2002-11-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Independence Community Bank to North Fork Bank. View Document
- On 2001-05-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 105 Chambers Streetassociates & Bvw Chambers LLC to Independence Community Bank. View Document
- Inc. Perry Street Press sold this property to 105 Acquisition, LLC for $0.00 on 2001-03-22. View Document
- Llc Chambers Associates sold this property to Inc. Perry Street Press for $0.00 on 2000-12-29. View Document
- David M. Baldwin & Bvw Chambers LLC & Ramrod Realty Management Co. & Donald M. Weill & Jack A. Vickers sold this property to Chambers Associatesllc for $0.00 on 1999-12-22. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-09-20. Parties: 105 Chambers Streetcondominium View Document
- Maps filed 2000-09-20 View Document
- Chambers 105 Acquisition LLC & Chambers Associatesllc took a mortgage for $5,000,000.00 from Bvw Chambers LLC on 2000-01-25. View Document
- Hilda Executrix Mittman & Marvin Estate Of Mittman sold this property to Ramrod Realty Managemetn Co. for $0.00 on 1999-12-09. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 84 White Street Llc, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Rialto Management Corp, Scott Lerman, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Juan Lacroze, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Site Manager: Daniel Marmol,
- 107 AIR RGTS Chambers St, 10007
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 151.0ft x 50.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 56,776.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 56,776.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 45,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,300.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 56,625.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 56,625.0 sq. ft.
- Vacant Land
- Zoned Commercial Or Manhattan Residential
- Land Use
- Vacant Land
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.