Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $4,000,000.00 dated 2015-01-29 between Joan Price Rahav and Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na View Document
- Joan Price Rahav took a mortgage for $2,361,302.69 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2015-01-29. View Document
- Juniper 17, LLC took a mortgage for $2,762,500.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2002-08-01. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-07-26. Parties: 206 West 17Th Streetcondominium View Document
- Juniper 17 LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 206 West 17Th Streetcondominium on 2001-02-07 View Document
- L.L.C. 206 West 17Th Street sold this property to Juniper 17, LLC for $0.00 on 2001-01-10. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-12-20. Parties: 206 West 17Th Streetcondominium View Document
- Maps filed 2000-12-20 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 206 West 17Th Street Condominium, 206 W 17Th St, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, Ny, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Perry Wolfman, 666 Broadway #12, Ny, NY 10012
- Officer: Afrim Pocesta, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Afrim Pocesta,
- 106 7th Ave #9, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 52.0ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 46,676.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -23,183.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 37,242.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -32,618.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 46,552.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -23,307.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.