Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2013-09-23. Parties: N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Robert Weinstein by N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank or 2013-09-09 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $3,400,000.00 dated 2013-09-09 between Robert Weinstein and N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $3,714,000.00 dated 2007-06-13 between Robert Weinstein and Fa Washington Mutual Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-05-31 between Robert Weinstein and Fa Washington Mutual Bank View Document
- On 2002-05-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Emigrant Savings Bank to Fa Washington Mutual Bank. View Document
- Robert Weinstein took a mortgage for $225,344.63 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2002-05-31. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-07-26. Parties: 206 West 17Th Streetcondominium View Document
- L.L.C. 206 West 17Th Street & 106-110 Seventh Avenue LLC sold this property to Robert Weinstein for $0.00 on 2001-01-21. View Document
- On 2001-05-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company to Emigrant Savings Bank. View Document
- Robert Weinstein was granted Power of Attorney for 206 West 17Th Streetcondominium on 2001-05-24 View Document
- Robert Weinstein took a mortgage for $1,150,000.00 from Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company on 2001-05-24. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-12-20. Parties: 206 West 17Th Streetcondominium View Document
- Maps filed 2000-12-20 View Document
- 106 7th Ave #2, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 52.0ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 46,676.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -23,183.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 37,242.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -32,618.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 46,552.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -23,307.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.