Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
sold this property to for $412,500.00 on 2005-01-24.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2005012400143001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2005000135928Document Date: 2005-01-24
Recorded Date: 2005-03-08
Modified Date: 2005-03-08Document Amount: $412,500.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-12-28, Debtor: David S Hirschman, Secured Party: Inc. Sterling National Mortgage Co., Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2004110600035001
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2004000790535Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2004-12-28
Modified Date: 2004-12-28Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
DebtorHIRSCHMAN, DAVID S
ONE UNION SQUARE WEST
NEW YORK, NY 10003, US
Secured PartySTERLING NATIONAL MORTGAGE CO., INC.
98 CUTTERMILL ROAD
GREAT NECK, NY 11021, US
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-06-21 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,250 on 2015-06-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-05-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,995 to $3,250 on 2015-04-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-04-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-09-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-09-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-05-31 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-05-31 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $549,000 on 2012-03-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,995 on 2012-03-28 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 105 E 15 Corp, 770 Lexington Ave #7 FL, New York City, NY 10065
- Managing Agent: Halstead Management Co Llc, Paul Boyajian, 770 Lexington Ave #7FL, New York, NY 10065
- Head Officer: Ken Barkoff, 770 Lexington Ave #7 FL, New York, NY 10065
- Officer: Kim Barkoff, 770 Lexington Ave #7FL, New York, NY 10065
- Site Manager: Osman Dikoli,
- 105 E 15th St #43, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 103.25ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 31,081.26 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,720.74 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 30,978.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,824.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 33,559.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,242.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.