Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Lan Hing Hui Satisfied their Mortgage with 250 Grand Street Associates on 1998-08-04. View Document
- On 1995-04-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Adele Cohen to Jerry Cohen. View Document
- On 1995-04-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 250 Grand Street Associates to Marvin Cohen & Jerry Cohen & Robert Cohen & David Cohen. View Document
- Lan Hing Hui sold this property to Tong Fat Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1992-02-28. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-05-03. Parties: Sun Key Hui View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-11-05. Parties: Ticor Title Guarantee Co View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-11-05. Parties: Lan Hing Hui View Document
- Lan Hing Hui took a mortgage for $450,000.00 from 250 Grand St Assocs on 1988-03-25. View Document
- 250 Grand St Assocs sold this property to Lan Hing Hui for $0.00 on 1988-03-11. View Document
- Tene Enterprises Inc sold this property to Jerry Cohen for $0.00 on 1986-12-31. View Document
- 250 Grand Corp sold this property to 250 Grand St Associates for $0.00 on 1986-12-31. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-11. Parties: Comissioner Of Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1985-09-30. View Document
- 250 Grand Corp sold this property to Tene Enterprises Inc for $0.00 on 1971-05-25. View Document
- William Ex Fino sold this property to 250 Grand Corp for $0.00 on 1969-09-17. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1969-09-17 between William Ex Fina and Rosina Vacca View Document
- 105 Chrystie St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 53.33ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 10,024.16 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,031.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 7,998.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,005.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 9,997.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,004.5 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.