Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-08-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,195 to $3,495 on 2015-08-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-08-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-08-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,295 to $3,195 on 2014-08-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,395 to $3,295 on 2014-08-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,475 to $3,395 on 2014-08-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,499 to $3,475 on 2014-08-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,649 to $3,499 on 2014-08-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,695 to $3,649 on 2014-07-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,695 on 2014-07-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,295 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 105 Christopher Street Owners Corp, 270 Madison Avenue #1500, New York City, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Bruce Sobel Cpapc, Jodi Sobel, 270 Madison Ave #1500, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jodi Sobel, 270 Madison Avenue #1500, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Ramiz Bodini, 105 Christopher St ##, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Ramiz Bodini,
- Lessee: 105 Christopher Street, New York City, NY 10014
- 105 Christopher St #2A, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 93.5ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 5,620.59 sq. ft.
Remaining -829.41 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 11,102.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,652.4 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.