Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing price was changed from $1,800 to $1,700 on 2013-06-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,200 to $1,800 on 2013-06-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,995 to $1,800 on 2013-06-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,000 to $1,995 on 2013-05-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,200 to $2,000 on 2013-05-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,300 to $2,200 on 2013-04-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,000 to $2,300 on 2013-04-09 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 23, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 105 Realty Corp, 617 East 188 Street, Bronx, NY 10458
- Managing Agent: 105 Realty Corp, Gani Bajraktari, 617 East 188 Street, Bronx, NY 10458
- Head Officer: Harry Bajraktari, 617 East 188 Street, Bronx, NY 10458
- Officer: Mike Bajraktari, 617 East 188 Street, Bronx, NY 10458
- Site Manager: Shpejtim Ndreu,
- 105 Audubon Ave #4B, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 95.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 24,510.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,385.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 46,312.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,417.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Over Six Families Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.