Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Eric Cavanaugh sold this property to Abdelkrim Bekkouche & Mary Louise Bekkouche for $349,500.00 on 2007-11-01.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2007110101639001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2007000567364Document Date: 2007-11-01
Recorded Date: 2007-11-14
Modified Date: 2007-11-14Document Amount: $349,500.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
103 EAST 10TH STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10003, US
843 GIBBS RD
NEWPORT CENTER, VT 05857, US BEKKOUCHE, MARY LOUISE
843 GIBBS ROAD
NEWPORT CENTER, VT 05857, US
UCC3 Termination dated 2007-11-13, Debtor: Eric Cavanaugh, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2007110200222001
Document Type: UCC3 TERMINATION
CRFN: 2007000566010Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2007-11-13
Modified Date: 2007-11-13Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
5 W 102ND ST
NEW YORK, NY 10023, US
Secured PartyJPMORGAN CHASE BANK
WAREHOUSING, 6 NORTH
MONROE, LA 71201, US
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 02PN28955
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-10-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2016-09-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-09-01 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $425,000 on 2016-09-01 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 3/10 Tenants Housing Corp, 25 8Th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Managing Agent: Goldin Management, Thomas Sussewell, 25 8Th Ave, Bklyn, NY 11217
- Head Officer: Matthew Neumann, 25 8Th Ave ##, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Officer: Stuart Fish, 25 8Th Ave ##, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Site Manager: Stuart Fish,
- 103 E 10th St #1B, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 32.0ft x 94.58ft
- Coop Number
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 18,222.54 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,622.54 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 18,162.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,562.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 19,675.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,075.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.