Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-05-16, Debtor: Nicole Davis, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2007051400985001
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2007000254235Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2007-05-16
Modified Date: 2007-05-16Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
102 BRADHURST AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10039, US
Secured PartyJPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
1040 OLIVER ROAD
MONROE, LA 71201, US
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-08-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,550 to $2,700 on 2016-05-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,700 to $2,550 on 2016-03-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,550 to $2,700 on 2016-02-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,700 to $2,550 on 2016-01-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,000 to $2,700 on 2016-01-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,000 on 2016-01-06 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Sutton Apartment Corps, 102 Bradhurst Avenue, New York, NY 10039
- Managing Agent: New Bedford Management, Paula Swiderski, 210 East 23Rd Street #5TH FL, New York, NY 10010
- Head Officer: Victoria Grant, 102 Bradhurst Avenue #110, New York, NY 10039
- Officer: Erin Oestreich, 102 Bradhurst Avenue #905, New York, NY 10039
- Site Manager: Robert Bulatt,
- 102 Bradhurst Ave #604, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 174.83ft x 225.0ft
- Condo Number
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 148,862.56 sq. ft.
Remaining -37,751.44 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 160,732.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -25,882.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Co-Op Within A Condominium
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.