Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-03-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,750 to $9,500 on 2015-02-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,500 to $9,750 on 2015-01-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-01-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-08-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,250 to $9,500 on 2014-07-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-07-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-07-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,500 to $9,250 on 2014-07-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,500 to $9,500 on 2014-06-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-06-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-08-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $8,500 on 2012-07-28 View Listing
- 102 4th Ave #DUPLEX, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.75ft x 80.67ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,479.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 979.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 9,558.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,058.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,354.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,854.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 2 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.