Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Wendy Soohoo Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2012-10-09. View Document
- Kathy L Lung Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of America, NA on 2009-10-06. View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-10-07. Parties: The Bank Of New York View Document
- Wendy Soohoo took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Mers on 2009-09-29. View Document
- Kathy Li Ping Wang sold this property to Wendy Soohoo for $320,000.00 on 2009-09-29. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2009-10-07 View Document
- Kathy L Lung took a mortgage for $136,780.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2003-09-08. View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-01-07. Parties: The Bank Of New York View Document
- 101 Allen Street Realty sold this property to Kathy P Wang for $14,000.00 on 2003-08-21. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-06-28. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- 101 Allen Street Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of East Asia on 1999-05-20. View Document
- On 1993-04-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 101 Allen St Rlty Corp to Bank Of East Asia Ltd. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-04-02 between 101 Allen St Realtycorp and Bank Of East Asia Ltd View Document
- Maps filed 1990-08-13 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-08-13. Parties: 101 Allen St Rlty Corp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 16, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Fortune Terrace Condo Management, 101 Allen Street, New York, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Fortune Terrace Condo Management, Winnie Siu, 101 Allen Street #A, New York, NY 10002
- Head Officer: Rong Ling Li, 101 Allen, New York, NY 10002
- Officer: Wendy Soohoo, 101 Allen Street, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Victor Huang,
- 101 Allen St #5B, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 89.1ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,412.56 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,622.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,368.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,578.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,482.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,692.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.