Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Cai Yan Guan Li Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2011-10-11. View Document
- Virgil Chong Satisfied their Mortgage with Cenlar Federal Savings Bank on 2007-01-26. View Document
- Cai Yan Guan Li was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Mangers Of Fortune Terrace Condo. on 2007-01-08 View Document
- Cai Yan Guan Li took a mortgage for $208,000.00 from Mers on 2007-01-08. View Document
- Virgil Chong sold this property to Cai Yan Guan Li for $260,000.00 on 2007-01-08. View Document
- Virgil Chong Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of America Na on 2006-09-28. View Document
- Virgil Chong took a mortgage for $37,400.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2003-10-03. View Document
- Guan Liang & Sui Foon Liang Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Fleet Bank on 2003-06-30. View Document
- On 2003-05-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First American International Bank to Cenlar FSB. View Document
- Virgil Chong took a mortgage for $130,000.00 from First American International Bank on 2003-05-13. View Document
- Sui Foon Liang & Guan Liang sold this property to Virgil Chong for $175,000.00 on 2003-05-13. View Document
- Guan Liang was granted Power of Attorney for Sui Foon Liang on 2003-05-12 View Document
- Guan Liang & Sui Foon Liang took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from N.A. Fleet Bank on 2000-02-11. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-08-26 between Guan Liang & Sui Foon Liang and Abacus Federal Svgsbk View Document
- Guan Liang & Sui Foon Liang took a mortgage for $8,056.21 from Abacus Federal Svgsbk on 1993-08-26. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1991-04-03. Parties: 101 Allen St Rlty Corp, Bank Of East Asia Ltd View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1991-04-03, Debtor: 101 Allen Street Realty Corp, Secured Party: Ltd Bank Of East Asia, Assignee: View Document
- On 1991-04-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bank Of East Asia to 101 Allen St Rlty Corp. View Document
- Guan Liang & Sui Foon Liang was granted Power of Attorney for Fortune Terrace Cd B/Mng on 1991-04-02 View Document
- Guan Liang & Sui Foon Liang took a mortgage for $88,200.00 from Abacus Federal Sv Bk on 1991-04-02. View Document
- 101 Allen St Rlty Corp sold this property to Guan Liang & Sui Foon Liang for $0.00 on 1991-03-28. View Document
- Maps filed 1990-08-13 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-08-13. Parties: 101 Allen St Rlty Corp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 16, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Fortune Terrace Condo Management, 101 Allen Street, New York, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Fortune Terrace Condo Management, Winnie Siu, 101 Allen Street #A, New York, NY 10002
- Head Officer: Rong Ling Li, 101 Allen, New York, NY 10002
- Officer: Wendy Soohoo, 101 Allen Street, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Victor Huang,
- 101 Allen St #4B, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 89.1ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,412.56 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,622.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,368.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,578.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,482.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,692.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.