Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-04-13, Debtor: Yes Capital LLC, Secured Party: Noah Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-04-13, Debtor: Yes! Cleaning Service, INC, Secured Party: Noah Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Hai Hua Occhiuzzi was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Fortune Terrace Condominium on 2014-10-09 View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Yes Capital LLC by Noah Bank or 2014-10-09 View Document
- Yes Capital LLC took a mortgage for $520,000.00 from Noah Bank on 2014-10-09. View Document
- Chinda Ly sold this property to Yes Capital LLC for $668,000.00 on 2014-10-09. View Document
- Dau Khuong Ly & Chinda Ly sold this property to Chinda Ly for $0.00 on 1994-06-21. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-10-18. Parties: Bank/East Asia Limited View Document
- Dau Khuong Ly & Chinda Ly Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank East Asia Ltd on 1993-07-20. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1992-05-11, Debtor: 101 Allen Street Realty Corp, Secured Party: Ltd Bank Of East Asia, Assignee: View Document
- On 1992-05-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dau Khuong Ly & Chinda Ly to Bank Of East Asia Ltd. View Document
- Dau Khuong Ly & Chinda Ly took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Bank Of East Asia Ltd on 1992-05-04. View Document
- Release dated 1992-05-04 between Bank Of East Asia Ltd and 101 Allen St Rlty Corp View Document
- Dau Khuong Ly & Chinda Ly was granted Power of Attorney for Fortune Terr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1992-05-04 View Document
- 101 Allen St Realtycorp sold this property to Dau Khuong Ly & Chinda Ly for $0.00 on 1992-04-28. View Document
- Maps filed 1990-08-13 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-08-13. Parties: 101 Allen St Rlty Corp View Document
- 101 Allen St #1B, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 89.1ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,412.56 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,622.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,368.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,578.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,482.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,692.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Retail Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.