Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-05-02, Debtor: 100 Third Corp, Secured Party: Investors Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2014-05-02, Debtor: 100 Third Corp, Secured Party: Investors Bank & Marathon National Bank Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-05-02. Parties: Investors Bank, 100 Third Corp View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 100 Third Corp by Investors Bank or 2014-04-15 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $5,350,000.00 dated 2014-04-15 between 100 Third Corp and Investors Bank View Document
- 100 Third Corp took a mortgage for $3,350,000.00 from Investors Bank on 2014-04-15. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-07-13, Debtor: 100 Third Corp, Secured Party: Marathon National Bank Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- 100 Third Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Nick A/K/A Nicolaos Nicolaou on 2011-04-21. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 100 Third Corp by Marathon National Bank Of New York or 2011-04-21 View Document
- 100 Third Corp took a mortgage for $2,000,000.00 from Marathon National Bank Of New York on 2011-04-21. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-01-03. Parties: 100 Third Corp. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-01-03. Parties: K.T.G. Abstract Corp. View Document
- On 1993-09-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Robinson Trst Callen & Casper R Callen Trust to Nick Nicolaou. View Document
- 100 Third Corp took a mortgage for $499,000.00 from Robinson Trtee Callen on 1992-09-11. View Document
- Robinson Trtee Callen & Casper R. Callen Trust sold this property to 100 Third Corp for $0.00 on 1992-07-26. View Document
- Gainsford Assoc Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Rita Futterman & Ray Ginsberg & Mitchel Fein & Sylvia Fein & Edward J. Bergen on 1988-12-13. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1981-04-28 between Robinson Tr Callen and Robinson Callen View Document
- Frederick Tr Schauffler & Callen Tr Robinson sold this property to Robinson Tr Callen & Callen R-Tr Casper for $0.00 on 1979-04-16. View Document
- On 1974-08-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sans Souci Theatre Corp to Jewel Theatre Corp. View Document
- Sans Souci Theatre Corp leased this property from Robinson Callen on 1974-08-02 View Document
- On 1974-01-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anson Realty Holdg Corp to Marcelle Raskin. View Document
- 100 3rd Ave, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 26.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,652.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 434.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 382.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,900.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,682.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.