Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Development Rights (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-12-28. Parties: The New School, The New School View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-05-20. Parties: Chicago Title Insurance Company View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2010-05-20. Parties: Board Of Managers & The New School View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-05-20. Parties: The New School View Document
- Dtd 7/20/2001 Michael Kurtz Trust & Michael Kurtz was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2007-08-31 View Document
- Fellas, LLC sold this property to Dtd 7/20/2001 Michael Kurtz Trust & Michael Kurtz for $3,971,175.00 on 2007-08-31. View Document
- 5 East 13Th Street LLC sold this property to Fellas, LLC for $2,200,900.00 on 2007-01-04. View Document
- Maps filed 2006-12-01 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-12-01. Parties: Union Square Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 7, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Union Square Condominium, 185 East 85Th Street #M-1, New York, NY 10028
- Managing Agent: Core Management Ny, Fation Spaho, 185 East 85Th Street #M-1, New York, NY 10028
- Head Officer: Fation Spaho, 185 East 85Th Street #M-1, New York, NY 10028
- Officer: Zoraida Alejandro, 185 East 85Th Street #M-1, New York, NY 10028
- Site Manager: Besnik Spaho,
- 10 E 14th St #7, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 33.0ft x 206.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 18,734.24 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,107.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 32,676.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,834.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 35,399.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,557.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.