Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Christopher Renaud Satisfied their Mortgage with Mers As Nominee For Wachovia Mortgage Corporation on 2007-02-12. View Document
- Christopher Renaud Satisfied their Mortgage with National Association Wachovia Bank on 2007-01-29. View Document
- Morris B Cartin was granted Power of Attorney for Twelve East Twelve Condominium Board Of Managers on 2007-01-23 View Document
- Christopher Renaud sold this property to Morris B Cartin for $4,600,000.00 on 2007-01-23. View Document
- Christopher C Renaud was granted Power of Attorney for David S Kriss & Daniel Levy on 2007-01-19 View Document
- Christopher Renaud took a mortgage for $745,000.00 from Na Wachovia Bank on 2006-08-08. View Document
- Christopher Renaud was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Twelve East Twelve Condominiu on 2005-03-07 View Document
- Christopher Renaud took a mortgage for $4,455,000.00 from Mers on 2005-03-07. View Document
- Vincent Crisci sold this property to Christopher Renaud for $4,950,000.00 on 2005-03-07. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Twelve East Twelve Condominium, 666 Broadway #12THFL, Ny, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12THFL, Ny, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Michael Mccarthy, 12 E 12 St #10, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Jonathan Scutari, 666 Broadway #12FL, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Jonathan Scutari,
- 10 E 12th St #9N, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 61.0ft x 102.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 21,613.52 sq. ft.
Remaining -32,518.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 37,698.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -16,434.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 40,839.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,292.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.