Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Joseph Chu Satisfied their Mortgage with David Kaplan on 1997-10-31. View Document
- Alexander Chu As Trustee F/B/O Shirley Chu sold this property to 9-10 Chatham, LLC for $0.00 on 2006-02-10. View Document
- Executor Of The Lw&T Of Joseph Chu Alexander Chu sold this property to Trustee F/B/O Shirley Chu Alexander Chu for $0.00 on 2006-02-10. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1992-06-19, Debtor: Joseph Chu, Secured Party: Eastbank N.A., Assignee: View Document
- Joseph Chu & Wing Fat Mansn Cd Bd/Mgr granted an easement to Inc. Wing Fat Mansn on 1986-10-03. View Document
- United Orient Bank leased this property from Joseph Chu on 1981-08-28 View Document
- Joseph Chu took a mortgage for $0.00 from David Kaplan on 1980-04-09. View Document
- David Kaplan sold this property to Joseph Chu for $0.00 on 1980-04-09. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1979-07-16 between 613 Enterprises Corp and Irving A Raber Co Inc View Document
- 613 Enterprises Corp sold this property to David Kaplan for $0.00 on 1979-07-13. View Document
- David Kaplan sold this property to 613 Enterprises Corp for $0.00 on 1979-07-13. View Document
- On 1975-11-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Joseph Chu to Isaac Lever & Irving R Raber Co Inc. View Document
- Jaleda Corp sold this property to David Kaplan for $0.00 on 1973-03-29. View Document
- Murray Waynthal sold this property to Jaleda Corp for $0.00 on 1969-03-24. View Document
- Jaleda Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Joseph Chu on 1969-03-24. View Document
- On 1969-03-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ann Ind Fazzio & Rose Ind Muller & Frank Ind Mirabello & Nicholas Cexc Salomone & Theodora Ind Cafiero to Murray Waynthal. View Document
- Murray Waynathal took a mortgage for $0.00 from Cathay Properties Inc on 1969-03-17. View Document
- On 1968-07-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Joseph Madden to Murray Waynthal. View Document
- Murray Waynthal took a mortgage for $0.00 from Frank Mirabello & Theodora Cafiero & Nicholas Cexr Salomone & Rose Muller & Ann Fazzio & Joseph Maddem on 1967-11-10. View Document
- Frank Mirabello & Rose Muller & Joseph P Madden & Anna Fazzio & Theodora M Cafiero & Nicholas Exrs Salomone sold this property to Murray Waynthal for $0.00 on 1967-11-10. View Document
- Richbrook Rlty Corp sold this property to Frank Mirabello & Joseph Madden & Rose Muller & Theodora Aka Cafiero & Ann Fazzio & Theodora M Cafiero & Nicholas Cexr Salamone for $0.00 on 1967-10-30. View Document
- Richbrook Rlty Corp sold this property to Frank Mirabello & Theodora Cafiero & Joseph Madden & Rose Muller & Anna Fazzio & Nicholas Solomone for $0.00 on 1967-03-31. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1966-12-14. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Richbrook Rlty Corp granted an easement to 9 Dozen St Rlty Corp on 1966-09-29. View Document
- 10 Chatham Square, 10038
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.08ft x 79.92ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,596.88 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,403.12 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 9,762.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,238.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,575.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -424.5 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; Semi-Fireproof
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.