Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2016-07-25, Debtor: Jeffrey V Dupre & Ryan Malcolm Walker & Ryan M Walker, Secured Party: Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Assignee: View Document
- Robert James Cranna sold this property to Jeffrey V Dupre & Ryan M Walker for $1,199,000.00 on 2016-05-25. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2016-05-20, Debtor: Jeffrey V Dupre & Ryan Malcolm Walker & Ryan M Walker, Secured Party: Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-11-15, Debtor: Robert James Crama, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-06-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-12-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,350,000 to $1,199,000 on 2015-11-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-10-24 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,350,000 on 2015-10-24 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,350,000 on 2015-09-18 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 8-10 Bethune/791 Greenwich St Owners Corp, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: William Biach, 108 Holly St ##, Cranford, NJ 07016
- Officer: Geoffrey Hull, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Geoffrey Hull,
- 10 Bethune St #4AB, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.92ft x 68.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,149.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,840.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 2,994.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,996.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 9,730.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,740.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.