Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-01-06, Debtor: Inc. Tsung Tsin Association, Secured Party: Global Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Inc. Tsung Tsin Association by Global Bank or 2014-12-11 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,350,000.00 dated 2014-12-11 between Inc. Tsung Tsin Association and Global Bank View Document
- Inc. Tsung Tsin Association took a mortgage for $260,911.22 from Global Bank on 2014-12-11. View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2013-01-23. Parties: Tsung Tsin Association, INC, Global Bank View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2008-05-29, Debtor: Inc. Tsung Tsin Association, Secured Party: Global Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Inc. Tsung Tsin Association by Global Bank or 2008-04-21 View Document
- Inc. Tsung Tsin Association took a mortgage for $1,250,000.00 from Global Bank on 2008-04-21. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 23, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Tsung Tsin Association, 1 Division Street, New York, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Jian Qiang Lu, 1 Division Street #2/F, New York, NY 10002
- Head Officer: Jianqiang Lu, 1 Division Street, New York, NY 10002
- Officer: Tin Cheung Chu, 1 Division Street #2/F, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Jian Qiang Lu,
- 1 Division St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 38.67ft x 71.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,789.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,557.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,330.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,983.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,607.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,260.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.