Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sara Arnell took a mortgage for $2,800,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2001-03-16. View Document
- Sara Arnell was granted Power of Attorney for Wayne R. Smith & Steven R. Lapidus on 2001-03-16 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-08-02. Parties: 195 Hudson Street Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2000-08-02 View Document
- Sara Arnell was granted Power of Attorney for 195 Hudson Street Condominium on 2000-06-14 View Document
- 195 Hudson Street Associates, LLC sold this property to Sara Arnell for $0.00 on 2000-05-24. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-12-07. Parties: 195 Hudson Street Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 1999-12-07 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 195 Hudson Street Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12 FL, Ny, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Philip Broomhall, 666 Broadway #12 FLR, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: James Brown, 195 Hudson Street #4B, Ny, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Philip Broomhall,
- 1 Desbrosses St #7ABPH, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.3ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 80,342.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,720.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 80,076.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,454.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 86,749.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,127.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.